Sunday 31 January 2010

Snoop on the street?

Snoop Dogg has revealed that he would love to add a guest stint on Coronation Street to his list of cameo appearances.The US rapper said that fans are often surprised to hear that he is a huge fan of the ITV soap. He told The Sun: "When I'm in Britain I love to eat Indian food and chill in my hotel room and watch Coronation Street."I've done guest roles in shows in the US. If Coronation Street want me to make a cameo then, cool, let's do it. Maybe I could just play myself doing a concert in Manchester and I could come in to the pub for lunch."Snoop said that the soap is as iconic in Manchester as the Statue Of Liberty is in New York."I'm not interested in other soaps like EastEnders, Coronation Street is what it's all about," he said.I bet him and Norris would get on like a house on fire! (Thanks to The Sun and DS)

No comments: